Thursday, March 26, 2009

REQUIRED: TEMPORARY ACCOUNTANT

I am posting this advert for free..hehe Actually, one of our suppliers asked me if I could work with them for a couple of months. I refused because I don't have spare time plus they required me to work from 9:00 to 6:00 Sundays through Thursdays. I promised I will find one good temporary accountant for them. So, guys, out there. Grab this opportunity. Well, before you send your CV to rranoa@ihrpm.com be sure to read the following criteria:

1.) Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
2.) Must have knowledge in Tally Accounting Package
3.) Fluent in English, both oral and written
4.) Preferably Filipino

1 comments:

AJ said...

hi brother ruph, txs for the add..finorward ko sya sa iba

post ka pa ng ganito.this is a big help,

rgds,

ps:
do u have gmail account bro?