Thirty-five days ago, I received good job offer from another company.
Thirty days ago, I tendered my irrevocable resignation from my company.
Six days from now, the offer will expire.
Tomorrow, I should receive my passport and "No Objection Certificate".
After tomorrow, if my company will not return my passport...I will be JOBLESS for months.
Have I made the right decision? Off course, I did! God is with me..