Saturday, August 8, 2009

DXN Revitalizing



Yesterday, I had a great day with other DXN members. As planned, the BOM was held in DXN Office, Fujairah. And I was fortunate I was with the group. Thanks to Mariam who invited me to attend this gathering. Indeed, I learned lot of things that only DXN can provide. Socially, I came to know more people of different countries - India, UAE, Syria, Lebanon. I did have a chance to mingle with them and listen to their experiences in the business.

Actually, I had been a member of DXN way back 2005. But I was not actively participating in any BOM's. Yet, I am using its fantastic and healthy products. As a matter of fact, when I first arrived in the UAE, the first thing I did was to find the DXN office.

DXN has been part of my daily life. I joined this business not because of my desire of earning thousands of dollars but because I am very much concerned about my health.

For additional information about the products and marketing plan contact me or visit DXN DUBAI OFFICE at the address below:

DAEHSAN TRADING,
PO BOX: 50130
MEZZANINE FLOOR, HERMITAGE BLDING
EMIRATES BANK BUILDING)
NEAR) GPO, KARAMA - DUBAI.
TEL: 04 3342107
FAX: 04 3342106
EMAIL : jijith@dxn2u.com
CONTACT: MR. JIJITH NK

1 comments:

AJ said...

health is wealth. its fine to invest on that :)...

but as for me, NO-NO-NO to networking hehe.. mdyo nakkadala..

but syempre, it depends on ones motivation and drive to suceed, sabi nga.

jst enjoy it dude...and you'll sure learn a new experience.