Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A LAZY TUESDAY

After I posted two articles yesterday, I decided to take a nap to refresh my mind. But my flat mates very noisy plus the television volume was set to 41. I could not get a nap even if I covered my ears with my two fingers. I wished these people will vanish and seize their day in the malls so that I could have what I prayed for. But, it was not a lucky day for me. How I wish there is no National Day. How I wish National Day falls on Friday. On the other hand, part of me was thankful for the celebration because it is one way of understanding the transformation of Dubai from sand to well-developed economy. With this celebration we will come to know that the UAE for the past 37 years keeps on making its way to be an economic center not only in the region but in the whole world in general.

My desires to solicit for a good nap was never been realized. Okay fine! Better luck next time. To ease myself from the dullness of the day, I was trying to figure out how I can make a better header for my blog. Here’s what I did. Out of the cotton buds I made the following designs:



I was not convinced with my own artworks. These do not give good impressions to my readers. And I do not find better reason to use even one of these. Anyway, what I did was just one way of making a lazy day looks productive.

0 comments: